Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Affirmations, Prayers, & Blessings Before Meals





Before meals is an excellent time for affirmations, prayers and blessings. Use this one to bless your food before you eat. When you are with a group of people, substitute the "me" for "us" and "I" for "we".

Goddess, bless this food you have given me
Let it be filled with your divine energy
So that I will be healthy 
And live a long life. 
Goddess Bless! Blessed Be!

The next affirmation is best done before breakfast. I call it "my goal for the day" affirmation because it focuses on the day at hand and can be changed daily, or you can keep the same one for as many days as it takes to reach you goal. The first part asks for the Goddess's help, and the second part states the goal. As an example I put the goal 'more understanding of other people,' but you can insert any goal you want, such as 'Today, I see myself becoming more healthy in my eating habits,' or ' Today, I see myself becoming more loving toward my partner.'

Goddess, help me attain my goal for the day.
Today, I see and feel myself becoming more
understanding of other people.

Repeat the lines several times, while imagining and feeling yourself becoming more understanding of people.

In conjunction with this morning breakfast affirmation, do the following affirmation before dinner. They work together to reinforce your overall goal for the day.

Goddess, thank you for helping me attain my 
goal for the day. Today, I felt myself becoming
more understanding of other people.

The next affirmations can also be done before breakfast. The are designed to put you in a positive frame of mind for meeting the day, remembering that the power of the Goddess is with you no matter where you go.

With the help of the Goddess, my progress is 
constant and positive. Each day small miracles 
happen, and I become who I imagine myself to be.

This morning affirmation can be used in conjunction with the previous one.

Every step I take is with the Goddess at my side.
We are constantly moving forward. Together we are invincible. 




By: Sirona Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment