Sunday, June 30, 2013

Q: What Can I Do To Make Him Commit?




A: So you've been with your guy for ages and you're convinced it's a match made in heaven. You want him to commit to you for good, however, he seems oblivious to you or desires. Obviously you feel that you've waited long enough, so maybe it's time to use a little magickal persuasion to speed things along. Use this spell and you'll soon be walking up the aisle.

Sitting under the light of the full moon, take a garter and sew onto it all those symbolic wedding decorations, including a ring.
Spread them around the garter's circumference so that they are equidistant to each other.

When you have finished, sprinkle the charm with rose water and say:

Moon goddess, queen of heaven 
Bless this charm I make tonight.
Lend your power unto the spell
Enchant it with your holy light.
May my deepest wish can be granted
A wedded woman I would be.
May this magick garter charm my love
That he soon asks to marry me. 
.Within a year a bride I'll be,
And harm none, So Shall it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment